Friday, January 5, 2018

Sending You Thanks - Winnie & Walter



Hi, Friends......

I am here with another card to share for the Winnie & Walter December Color Combo Challenge. Love this gorgeous palette that Heather chose for us this month!! It was especially fun to work with the lavender in this inspiration board!




I always need thank you cards to send out to my thoughtful friends and family...especially after the holidays!  I went all flowery for this card....I guess the dreary winter winter has me yearning for spring.  :)  I have been hoarding (for years!) this lovely piece of K& Co. patterned paper with its delicious foiled turquoise elements. Oh, yum!!


I enjoyed adding a few lovely butterflies to flutter subtly amongst the blossoms, a little something extra for this simple card design. These are some of the fun little elements that are in the W&W Essentials Series die sets. LOVE!!


Supplies used include:
Winnie &Walter - In a Word: Thanks Cutaway die
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set (for small sentiment banner)
Winnie & Walter - LS Exclusives: So Tweet with Evelin T Designs stamp set (for small sentiment)
Versafine Ink in Majestic Blue
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (for scalloped background and butterflies)
Tiny adhesive rhinestones (for butterflies)
Ribbon from stash

Hope you like my flowery card. I have one more using this same background paper that I will post soon, so see you in a few!!!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter December Color Combo Challenge

2. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - January
3. DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #219 - New Year or TY
4. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes #29 
5. Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge #316-317

6. TIME OUT Challenge #100 - Thankful

5 comments:

  1. hahaha so funny!
    my cats also wants from me that I be up 6am.
    card is so very nice
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this paper looks like it was designed especially for this color challenge. Your card is so pretty and really appreciated on this cold and rainy day. The cat meme reminds me of my two kiddos...they've been waking up way too early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card of thanks. Thank YOU so much for joing us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love how you used the colors!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card with lovely colours. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis