Thursday, July 27, 2017

Happy Tree Card - Winnie & Walter


Hi, Friends.......

I am back again with another card I made for the Winnie & Walter Color Combo Challenge for July. Take a look at the fabulous inspiration photo and color palette that Heather H. chose for this month....YUM!! 




I used my new Winnie & Walter - Kindness with Evelin T Designs stamp set which is the featured set for the current W&W Rerun Challenge, too! The tree is stamped and cut out from a piece of my Brusho/Dylusions papers. :) I even sneaked a few Nuvo drops onto my creation!

My camera is broken and so I am trying to learn how to take decent pics with my phone.....what a joke!  Eeek.  Thank you for bearing with me!!

Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Happy Cutaway die
Winnie & Walter - Kindness with Evelin T Designs stamp set
Tonic Studios - Nuvo Crystal Drops
Dylusions Ink Spray
Brusho
Versafine Ink - Black Onyx
Canson Mixed Media Paper Pad
DCWV and K&Co. scraps from my stash

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your kind and thoughtful comments!!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Color Combo Challenge for July
2. Winnie & Walter Rerun #21: Kindness with Evelin T Designs
3. Word Art Wednesday Weeks 292-293 - AG Family Friendly
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Crafty Hazelnut's July Patterned Paper Challenge
6. DL.Art July Linky Party
7. Card Mania Challenge #94 - Summer Fun
8. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - You've Got the Edge (I used a die with a scalloped edge.)

6 comments:

  1. Love your funky tree. A great design Janis. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun card, luv the happy tree! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Janis!! I am just crazy about your colorful tree and it looks like you're getting the hang of the Nuvo drops too. The Brusho background is just luscious...and combines beautifully with your patterned papers. I'm really loving this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I do love the colors and the funky tree! Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Janis :-) I love the tree, that a fabulous design, and the papers and colours are perfect :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis