I am back again with another card I made for the Winnie & Walter Color Combo Challenge for July. Take a look at the fabulous inspiration photo and color palette that Heather H. chose for this month....YUM!!
I used my new Winnie & Walter - Kindness with Evelin T Designs stamp set which is the featured set for the current W&W Rerun Challenge, too! The tree is stamped and cut out from a piece of my Brusho/Dylusions papers. :) I even sneaked a few Nuvo drops onto my creation!
|My camera is broken and so I am trying to learn how to take decent pics with my phone.....what a joke! Eeek. Thank you for bearing with me!!|
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Happy Cutaway die
Winnie & Walter - Kindness with Evelin T Designs stamp set
Tonic Studios - Nuvo Crystal Drops
Dylusions Ink Spray
Versafine Ink - Black Onyx
Canson Mixed Media Paper Pad
DCWV and K&Co. scraps from my stash
Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your kind and thoughtful comments!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Color Combo Challenge for July
2. Winnie & Walter Rerun #21: Kindness with Evelin T Designs
3. Word Art Wednesday Weeks 292-293 - AG Family Friendly
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Crafty Hazelnut's July Patterned Paper Challenge
6. DL.Art July Linky Party
7. Card Mania Challenge #94 - Summer Fun
8. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - You've Got the Edge (I used a die with a scalloped edge.)